2465Back to The Tangled Skein

  • sridhar C
    Mar 26, 2008
      Dear Holmesians,

      I happened to come across and bought "The Tangled Skein" written by David Stuart Davies today. It has something to do with vampires and is a Holmes vs Van Helsing bout. I'm not sure if any member mentioned reading this before, but I am doing exactly that right now and will let you know how it ends (I have a sneaking suspicion the murderer is going to be the butler and the instrument a letter opener or a steak knife).

      Sridhar
      PS: I have another suspicion that this book has been discussed before.