2583Re: [sherlock holmes society of india] Release of Book

  • Anand Balachandran Pillai
    Sep 8, 2008
      Hi Dr. Roy,

      Congratulations on this very fantastic and unique achievement.
      It was news to me when I read (in another thread) that you are
      just 29 years old, younger than myself in fact. To be very frank,
      I had the picture of an old gangling "bong" professor in my mind,
      whenever I read your posts ! :)

      Congrats and I wish your book all the best. Considering the
      rarity of Sherlock Holmes/detective literature and especially
      literature of a critic nature (which I guess is the correct genre
      your book belongs to), I assume it will be well received.

      I will try to get a copy once it is available online.

      Best,

      --Anand

      On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 1:50 PM, sumalsn <no_reply@...> wrote:
      > Dear Pinaki and Holmesians,
      > Heartiest congratulations on your singular achievement. Your book will
      > be well received, I am certain of that. can you provide me your mobile
      > No., I will be eager to congratulate you in person. Members can be
      > requested to purchase the book also.
      > Sumalsn

      -Anand
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic