3545Missing Members

  • KUMAR BHATIA
    Feb 21, 2013
      " THE CASE OF THE MISSING SHSI MEMBERS "

      dear Sherlockians ,
      When Sumal first started the Sherlock Holmes Society of India , several
      members used to write-in regularly .
      Of late , very few members send in their "posts".
      I request Sumal to help solve the *" The Case of the missing SHSI members "*
      and entreat those of us , who seem to have " dropped out ", to return (
      from Tibet ? ) , and start sending messages again .
      Come on C Sridhar , its not enough for you to say " It's been ages since I
      wrote, though I try to read all mails of the SHSI." . Start Writing !
      Another 'old timer " who comes to mind is Mr. Pinaki Roy . Havent heard
      from You for a while , Pinaki .
      Kumar Bhatia