3714Re: Missing Members

  • KUMAR BHATIA
    Apr 21, 2013
      Dear fellow Sherlockians,
      I am glad that my "wake-up" call to "Missing Members " evoked a slight
      stirring , and we had an increase in 'chatter'
      ( though not quite the 'deluge ' that Sumal ,said it was ) .
      Glad to have the knowledgeable Pinaki Roy , posting again , and
      C . Shridhar promising to write in more frequently .( and not just
      'reading' ) keep it up Shridhar !
      Where are the rest of the Members ?
      Please write in and enrich the stage .
      *Kumar Bhatia *
      p.s. ; Where is Jeff Katz` ?
      Hi Jeff , havent heard from you for a while now !
      Do send in your interesting facts and comments