      From: Tim Symonds <tim.symonds@...>
      Sender: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:17:17
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...<SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
      Subject: RE: SHSI Re: Dramatised reading of The Adventure of The Priory
      School in Delhi

      When members meet up in Mumbai, why not start sketching out the plot of a Sherlock Holmes novel (set in India?) which four or five of you could combine to write collectively - a chapter or two each?

      As ever

      Tim

      Date: Sunday, 14 July, 2013 & Saturday 27 July, 2013 at 7.30pm.

      Place: Akshara Theatre, 11 B, Baba Kharak Singh Marg, New Delhi (next to RML Hospital).

      Tickets: Rs.150 available at Akshara Theatre & www.bookmyshow.com