4179Re: SHSI Poster

  • ruling_jay
    Nov 7, 2013
      Sorry about the delay on this - Petr doesn't want anything. He says appreciation is enough, and he just wants his name to be acknowledged when the image is used; that's all.

      So, how do we show our appreciation? Should we all make handwritten notes, bundle them up and send to him? What else?

      And which printing site should we use? I tried to upload on the snapfish replacement photojaanic, but it refuses to upload the image. Suggestions, please?

      --- In SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@..., Jay Ganguly <ruling_jay@...> wrote:

      > Doesn't have one! Now what?
      >

      > Jayantika Ganguly
      > General Secretary & Editor