      Correspondent (Features)
      The Indian Express
      (M) 095 45 107354

      On 8 November 2013 14:59, Rajit Roy <roy_rajit@...> wrote:

      I express my heartful thanks for welcoming me to this group. It had always been my dream to become a member of a group or organisation that would share my deep love and admiration for Sherlock Holmes and this is perhaps the best possible start. As I said already that Sherlock Holmes, for me, is a way of life. I have been reading and re-reading the stories since I was in 7th or 8th standard and it won't be an exaggeration to say that I have given a large part of my life to the legend. He is my icon. Moreover, it feels really good to have people with whom you can share your common love.
      Thank you again.
      "The little things are infinitely the most important."
      ~ 'H.E.' Sherlock Holmes

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic