4184Re: SHSI Vote of thanks

  • Rajit Roy
    Nov 9, 2013
      Where will the magazine be published? Where can I view it?

      On Friday, 8 November 2013 3:15 PM, "ruling_jay@..." <ruling_jay@...> wrote:

      Welcome to SHSI, Rajit!

      To bring you up to date on the major things at the moment:

      (1) Do look up our Facebook page and the blog!

      (2) The next issue of our e-magazine will be out on December 1. If you're interested in submitting any write-ups or artwork, please send it to us at shsieditors@... by 15 November!

      Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

      From: Rajit Roy <roy_rajit@...>
      Sender: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 17:29:06 +0800 (SGT)
      To: <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
      ReplyTo: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Subject: SHSI Vote of thanks

      I express my heartful thanks for welcoming me to this group. It had always been my dream to become a member of a group or organisation that would share my deep love and admiration for Sherlock Holmes and this is perhaps the best possible start. As I said already that Sherlock Holmes, for me, is a way of life. I have been reading and re-reading the stories since I was in 7th or 8th standard and it won't be an exaggeration to say that I have given a large part of my life to the legend. He is my icon. Moreover, it feels really good to have people with whom you can share your common love.
      Thank you again.
      "The little things are infinitely the most important."
      ~ 'H.E.' Sherlock Holmes

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic