      Jayantika Ganguly
      General Secretary & Editor
      Sherlock Holmes Society of India

      On Sunday, December 1, 2013 10:08 PM, "ruling_jay@..." <ruling_jay@...> wrote:

      Oh no! :( :( Ah, well...I'll try and fix it...
      Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
      From: Binand Sethumadhavan <binand@...>
      Sender: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 20:38:17 +0530
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia<SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
      ReplyTo: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Subject: Re: SHSI Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge - winter issue

      Oh wow. I'm blown away by this one. Fantastic effort, Jay. I'm a bit disappointed that I haven't been able to help in this project in any meaningful way.

      Binand

      PS: Starting from page 13, the date in the footer goes back to 1/6/13.

      On 30 November 2013 23:22, Jay Ganguly <ruling_jay@...> wrote:

      It's up on Facebook as well.

      I've scheduled it to be published on the blog at midnight; I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay awake till then (have slept a total of 10 hours in the entire week and am practically dropping off on my laptop now...I did try to stay up, but well...let's just say I'm still trying! :))

      Anyway, hope you all like this issue.

      Jayantika Ganguly
      General Secretary & Editor
      Sherlock Holmes Society of India