4277Re: SHSI Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge - winter issue

  • riju ganguly
    Dec 1, 2013
      Dear Sherlockians,

      I would like to whole-heartedly congratulate all the members of SHSI who have lovingly laboured to produce such a beautiful issue of "Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge". I am especially indebted to the editor and other moderators who have made this issue downloadable as a PDF file, that would allow Luddites like me to take a print-out and store it for posterity. However, the 1st issue of the journal seems to have missed out that treatment (unless I have to pay something to Scribd it seems). Can the board help us by making it available in PDF format as well? This journal appears to be a brilliant (in terms of certain parameters, much better) successor of several still-born magazines that had been conceived during the 'Save the Undershaw' campaign and the few years preceding it, and I am sure that many members would feel especially proud to have, in their possession, tangible copies of every issue.

      With regards,

      Riju Ganguly
    • Show all 78 messages in this topic