4281Re: SHSI Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge - winter issue

    Dec 1, 2013

      On 2 December 2013 09:22, <shsieditors@...> wrote:
      Binand - what other options do we have for distribution?

      I have just enabled 2-factor authentication on my Dropbox account (I was reluctant to use my personal account without this as I have a bunch of personally sensitive stuff there). Next time when I have a couple of hours spare I will put all the SHSI files there and share the link here (2 issues of POPL, the poster in JPG and TIFF formats).