4350Re: [SPOILERS] Re: SHSI RE: With Sherlock Series 3 round the corner...

    Dec 24, 2013

      Jayantika Ganguly
      General Secretary & Editor
      Sherlock Holmes Society of India

      On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 3:17 PM, Jay Ganguly <ruling_jay@...> wrote:

      Just a few more days...

      General Secretary & Editor
      Sherlock Holmes Society of India

      On Tuesday, December 24, 2013 1:16 PM, Binand Sethumadhavan <binand@...> wrote:

      The question is, how did he do it?

      - Did his whole planning rely on Watson getting emotionally affected in a certain way?
      - Was it all pre-planned, or did it come about after the jump?

      and so on, many questions.

      I came across this page yesterday:

      Offers an answer to the HOW of it.

      Binand

      Pictures of the building obstruction - Sherlock makes John walk back so his view of the pavement is obstructed.

      On Monday, December 23, 2013 7:20 PM, Binand Sethumadhavan <binand@...> wrote:

      On 23 December 2013 19:10, Noufal Ibrahim KV <noufal@...> wrote:
      > I haven't watched the scene that carefully but isn't it possible that
      > the real Holmes was not the one who jumped and by the time Watson got
      > there, he had arranged for something else?

      Unlikely. Prior to the jump, Holmes and Watson engage in a long phone
      conversation. They are within sight of each other. Please see the
      screenshot I posted.