      From: sumalsn <no_reply@...>;
      To: <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>;
      Subject: Re: SHSI SH3E3
      Sent: Tue, Jan 14, 2014 6:54:29 AM

      Dear Holmesians,

      Whilst I agree that the Canon should be the Bible for a dedicated Holmesian, I do not see anything grossly  wrong in these adaptations since they are able to reach out to a newer generation. As things stand, reading habit and attention spans have declined in each successive generation.If anything,the new adaptations can draw a few youngsters to the world of 221B.

      Regards

      Sumal S

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic