4427Re: SHSI Brigadier Gerrard stories

    18 Jan 9:07 am
      Nope, never heard of him! And only have a rather limited idea about Professor Challenger and barely recall The Lost World.

      Someone told me recently that Sir Arthur had written about ten books on spiritualism as well. I'm afraid I'm a bit of an ostrich where non-Sherlock literature by Sir Arthur is concerned.

      General Secretary & Editor
      Sherlock Holmes Society of India

      On Saturday, January 18, 2014 5:36 PM, "dick.g@..." <dick.g@...> wrote:

      A friend of mine asked me the other day if I had read any of the Brigadier Gerrard series of books written by ACD. I had to admit that I didn't even know they existed! Have any other members read them?

      Kind regards,

      Dick

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic