4461Re: SHSI Sherlock for environment

  • sridhar C
    25 Jan 8:39 pm
      I am willing to do for Nature and posterity as much as the next man (or Sherlockian). What do you have in mind, Rajit?

      C. Sridhar

      All that is gold does not glitter,
      Not all those who wander are lost;
      The old that is strong does not wither,

      On Sunday, January 26, 2014 12:02 AM, Rajit Roy <roy_rajit@...> wrote:

      A message to all Sherlockians from an environment campaigner: "Save the earth, 'cos if we don't, there won't be anyone of us left to admire and care for the legacy of Holmes."
      And again quoting the master whose ideas are always universal,
      "When man tries to rise above nature, he is liable to fall below it."
      Seriously, we need to do something about it.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic