      Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 12:30 AM
      Subject: Re: SHSI Sherlock comes to Bollywood this April

      Good idea to make a list!! There was one called "Gumshuda" or something similar based on "The Sign of Four" a few years back. I haven't seen it, but I've been looking for it since Peter Blau told me about it. If anyone has seen it or can find a viewable version - I'd be very grateful!

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.