      From: Jacob Thompson <baristruggle@...>
      Sent: Tuesday 20 May 2014 8:27 PM
      To: shsieditors@...
      Subject: FREE downloads of "The Last Moriarty" for Sir ACD birthday!

      Good morning!
      I thought your readers might be interested in our book, "The Last Moriarty", currently getting all 5 star reviews on Amazon.  We wanted to do something to celebrate Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's birthday so on the 22nd of May "The Last Moriarty" will be free to download on Amazon Kindle.  Just check out some of the reviews; I know your readers will love it!

      --
      Jacob Thompson
      for blogs, performances and more, check out jacobthompson.net!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic