4651Re: SHSI Re:: Annual Meet #2

  • Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair
    Jun 18, 2014
      sumal, this is not with the programme of teh meet.I am not attending the meet as I will be back only by september first or second week. Please keep the meet documents for me with you. Most probably I will be at Delhi by October 12/13.
          Another point, pleas eask the members ready to attend to remit an advance of say, Rs500 or so so that we can arrange the preliminary matters.This should be made compulsory.
      love
      venu

      On 18 June 2014 19:43, sumalsn <no_reply@...> wrote:

      Dear Holmesians,
      As you are aware, we are having our Annual Meet #2 at New Delhi on 24 Aug 2014. I would request our members to suggest agenda points, programmes or any suggestions, you would like the Society  to incorporate.
      Please also confirm your attendance so that the organizers are adequately prepared.