4664Fw: Order Confirmation - Your Order with Flipkart.com [OD40627048442] has been successfully placed!

  • Deepak Mehta
    Jun 27, 2014
      Dear Jay,

      Details of my order as per attached mail. Please confirm it is in order.

      Best Regards,
      Deepak

      On Friday, 27 June 2014 5:33 PM, Flipkart.com <noreply@...> wrote:

      Flipkart emailer
      Flipkart.com
      e-Gift Voucher Order Confirmed!
      Dear dkmehta_blr@...,
      Greetings from Flipkart!
      We thank you for your order. This email contains your order summary. The details of the e-Gift Voucher(s), including the Voucher Number, PIN and Expiry, have been sent to the respective recipients.
      You can also check the details of your order by clicking here.
      Please find below the summary of your order OD40627048442 at Flipkart.com:
       Order ID:  OD40627048442  |  Item (s) Ordered:
      Product Details Quantity Amount (Rs.) Sub Total (Rs.)
      e-Gift Voucher (To: jay.ganguly@...) 1 335 335
      Total (Rs.) 335
      Billing Address:
      Deepak K. Mehta
      D-201, Adarsh Nivas; 70, Kanakapura Road; J P Nagar Sixth Phase;
      Bangalore - 560078
      Karnataka
      Phone: 08026961756
      Please contact us should you have any questions or need further assistance.
      Thank you for shopping with us!
      Flipkart.com... The Online Megastore  |  http://www.flipkart.com

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic