4765Re: SHSI Re: Report on the 2nd Annual Meet of the Sherlock Holmes Society of

  • sridhar C
    Aug 30, 2014
      Hi!

      Good idea.

      I'm based in Chennai.

      C. Sridhar

      All that is gold does not glitter,
      Not all those who wander are lost;
      The old that is strong does not wither,

      On Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:05 AM, "Balaji Narasimhan sherlockbalaji@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Jay ji,

      ///
      Sorry, did I miss something?
      Who has offered their house
      in Bangalore?
      ///

      We could meet at my place--it's small, but if we don't have too many people, it would be adequate. It's around 5 km from Mekri Circle and reasonably close to the airport. Of course, if we get a big crowd and some other member has a bigger house, we can hold it there.

      Regards,

      Balaji

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic