4823Re: SHSI e-magazine submissions

    Nov 17, 2014

      Sorry to hear of your ill-health, Professor. Take care!

      The e-magazine comes out on December 1. There's always the next one - don't stress yourself, please!

      Cheers
      Jay

      On 18/11/2014 12:55 pm, "'Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair' prof.venugopal.snc@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Jay, I am in a difficult position, after my catract surgery.So please give me a few days further.anyhow, will be sending before the first week of December.

      On 18 November 2014 10:18, Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Naggin' time!

      I've got a grand total of 5 articles so far...Sherlockians, wake up!!

      (Though, quality-wise, the ones I do have are ASTOUNDING...)

      Anyhow, lines open till 25 November 2014 - do send in your submissions by then!