4837Fwd: Sherlock Holmes Books Promotion with PowaTag

    Dec 10, 2014

      Jay Ganguly

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: MX Publishing <steve@...>
      Date: 10/12/2014 8:54 pm
      Subject: Sherlock Holmes Books Promotion with PowaTag
      To: Jay <ruling_jay@...>

      Sherlock Holmes Books Promotion with PowaTag
      New Sherlock Books program for fans.
      Email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Sherlock Holmes Books

      News

      £5000 Sherlock Holmes Books Promotion with PowaTag

      Sherlock fans that want to experience the next generation of shopping from their mobile phone can download the 'PowaTag' application from the Apple App Store or Google Play - then click this URL from their phone - http://powat.ag/z?q=zp13HzzIAfkbTe  - this will bring straight to their smartphone the MX Publishing Sherlock Holmes Xmas book catalogue.

      As well as 20% off all the books featured, MX is going to give away up to £5000 of iTunes books. For every paperback ordered, we'll send you the iTunes code for one of our other books - up to a grand total of £5000 - strictly while stocks last. To get this amazing deal:

      1) Download the PowaTag app from the Apple App Store or Google Play

      2) Click on the http://powat.ag/z?q=zp13HzzIAfkbTe link from your smartphone [not your computer]

      3) This will download the Sherlock Holmes Books Catalogue direct to your PowaTag app

      4) Select the books you would like and pay in a few clicks and we'll send you your books and iTunes Codes!

      Strictly while stocks last up to the maximum total of £5000 worth of books ordered.

      Follow on Twitter | Friend on Facebook | Forward to Friend
      Copyright © 2014 MX Publishing Ltd, All rights reserved.
      This is the new consolidated list

      Our mailing address is:
      MX Publishing Ltd
      335 Princess Park Manor
      Royal Drive
      London, London N11 3GX
      United Kingdom

      Add us to your address book

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences