      yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      i M gonna visit it..
      GOt my passes booked!!!!!

      On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:15 PM, Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Anyone attending the Mumbai Comic Con? If anyone is, please (please, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease) cover the Sherlock bits for the next e-magazine! If I'm not mistaken, there are Sherlockian events on both Saturday and Sunday...and if you can wrangle a few answers out of Mark Gatiss and/or Steven Moffat, I'll have a very, very special Sherlockian gift set aside for you! :) :) :)