4842Mumbai ComicCon tickets

    Dec 19, 2014
      I have a couple of super-fan passes - bought them ages back, in the hope that I'd be able to go - but I won't be, so I'm happy to pass these on to someone who's in Mumbai and attending the events.

      No need to pay me back - just do a write up of the Sherlockian events for the next e-magazine! :)

      Drop me a line separately, please, if you are in Mumbai.