4848Re: SHSI Happy New Year!

  • sridhar C
    Dec 31, 2014
      Thank you Mr. Ganguly.  I wish you and all my other fellow Holmesians and their families a prosperous, peaceful (but eventful), and pleasant 2015. May our tribe increase!

      C. Sridhar

      All that is gold does not glitter,
      Not all those who wander are lost;
      The old that is strong does not wither,

      On Thursday, January 1, 2015 12:23 AM, "Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year!

      May the Holmes be with you!