4852Re: SHSI BSI Weekend 2015 Day #1: ASH Wednesday

    9 Jan 5:00 am

      :) :) Glad they are treating you well!! We didn't have the best time at the hotel...

      That aside, how long are you in London? I'll be there next week for a couple of days...

      On 08/01/2015 8:46 am, "Dick Gillman dick.g@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      And I am currently sitting in the lounge of The Sherlock Holmes Hotel in Baker Street drinking a great Latte coffee and have been upgraded FOC to an executive room. Obviously mentioning that I was a friend of Jay's must have really helped ;-)

      Dick

      Sent from my iPad

      On 8 janv. 2015, at 13:00, Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      General Se cretary and Editor, Sherlock Holmes Society of India