      From:"Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
      Date:Wed, 14 Jan, 2015 at 4:07
      Subject:RE: RE: SHSI Print version of proceedings....

      Idea has merit all right. It would be nice to have our publication in print. However, a full colour print may be a bit expensive, plus any printer would require a minimum number of copies before they take it on. Peter's Scuttlebutt and Roger's District Messenger are both black and white A4 prints.

      How many people are seriously interested in this? I will get into the market research bit accordingly.

      Jay Ganguly