      From: "Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
      Sent: Thursday, 19 March 2015, 12:57
      Subject: SHSI Fwd: Jayantika, announcing The Crime Museum Uncovered

      Jay Ganguly
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Museum of London <mail@...>
      Date: 19/03/2015 5:20 pm
      To: "ruling_jay@..." <ruling_jay@...>

      Thanks for coming to our Sherlock Holmes exhibition. We thought you might like to know what's coming next.
      alt
      alt
      alt
      alt
      Jayantika tickets are now on sale for our next major exhibition!
      alt
      alt
      Opens 9 October 2015

      For the first time ever, never-before-seen-objects from the Metropolitan Police’s Crime Museum will be revealed in a major new exhibition. Since its establishment in 1875, the Crime Museum has only been open to police professionals – until now.

      Using original evidence, we’ll unlock case files from some of the UK’s most notorious crimes from Dr Crippen to the Krays. Giving voice to the real people behind the stories the exhibition will explore the impact of crime, advances in detection and the challenges faced in policing London.
      alt
      Invite your friends:
      alt
      alt
      alt
      alt
      alt
      alt
      alt
      alt
      Image: Ronnie and Reggie Kray's briefcase with syringe and poison, intended for use against a witness at the Old Bailey but never used, 1968.

      alt
      alt
      The Museum of London is an award winning, charitable institution, funded by a variety of organisations and individuals including The City of London and GLA. The Museum of London’s charity number is 1139250.
      Museum of London, 150 London Wall, London, EC2Y 5HN.
      alt
      alt

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic