4909Re: SHSI Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge

    May 31, 2015

      I think you should do the full canon! Even the ones Holmes narrated!

      On 01/06/2015 9:20 am, "Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Thank you Jay for publishing my little story. I'd very much value
      feedback from the more experienced writers in this group. My over
      ambitious plan is to rewrite more stories from Holmes' perspective.