      From: "Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
      Date: 14/07/2015 06:04 (GMT+01:00)
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Cc: Steve Emecz <mxpublishing@...>
      Subject: SHSI MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories

      60 authors. 60 pastiches. Traditional ACD style. One book. Three volumes.

      Sounds awesome, isn't it? Steve has actually done it! Over 1200 pages of Sherlockian goodness; chronologically arranged, ranging from 1881 to 1929. Steve and David have worked incredibly hard on this project. This, I believe, is history in the making.

      The official announcement should be out in a day or two. Kickstarter project will also be up soon. It's also likely to go up for the Guinness Book of World Records.

      Given that this is a must-have for all Sherlockians, and the high shipping costs to India, Steve has kindly offered to aggregate orders for SHSI. This means, we can get a pre-publication discount and save on shipping, and the margin will be pooled together and given as a donation from SHSI to Undershaw.

      Oh yes, all proceeds go to Undershaw.

      The full bundle, of three volumes, costs about £87. Shipping to India, for individual packages, costs about £33. These are proper dust-jacket hardcover first editions, and with so many pages, each bundle will weigh somewhere between 2.5 to 3 kg once all the packaging is done.

      Steve will offer the full set to us at £60, and if we aggregate orders, he can do a bulk shipment and the £33 per set can be brought down to £10-15, or even lower if a significant number of orders are placed. The payments will be made directly to Steve, and he needs to have an estimate before he sets up the payment links.

      So, who's interested?

      Cheers
      Jay

      Sent from my iPhone