4961Fwd: Kindle Unlimited India and Holmes

  • SHSI Editors
    Sep 2, 2015
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Andrew Salmon" <andrewsalmon2000@...>
      Date: 3 Sep 2015 3:39 am
      Subject: Kindle Unlimited India and Holmes
      To: "shsieditors@..." <shsieditors@...>

      Hello,

      I'm an award winning writer of Sherlock Holmes tales and with Kindle Unlimited now launched in India as of today I thought I might take a moment to inform the group that two of my Holmes novellas are part of the program and can now be downloaded for free in India:

      SHERLOCK HOLMES: WORK CAPITOL
      SHERLOCK HOLMES: BLOOD TO THE BONE

      I see you do interviews on the blog and would be happy to be part of one if you're interested. Please let me know and thanks for your time.

      Andrew Salmon: multiple award winning author of
      THE LIGHT OF MEN (Kindle and print)
      GHOST SQUAD: RISE OF THE BLACK LEGION (Kindle and print) -- with Ron Fortier
      THE DARK LAND (Kindle and print)
      DEATH RIDES THE VALKYRIE (Kindle)
      SHERLOCK HOLMES - WORK CAPITOL (Kindle and print)
      SHERLOCK HOLMES - BLOOD TO THE BONE (Kindle and print)
      and contributor to:
      SECRET AGENT X: VOL. 1 and 3 (Kindle and print)
      JIM ANTHONY SUPER DETECTIVE: VOL. 1
      SHERLOCK HOLMES CONSULTING DETECTIVE: VOL. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 (Kindle and print)
      DAN FOWLER G-MAN: VOL. 1
      BLACK BAT MYSTERY: VOL. 1
      MARS MCCOY SPACE RANGER VOL. 1 (Kindle and print)
      MYSTERY MEN (& WOMEN) VOL.2 (Kindle and print)
      THE MOON MAN VOL. 1 (Kindle and print)
      THE RUBY FILES VOL. 1 (Kindle and print)
      THE NEW ADVENTURES OF THUNDER JIM WADE (Kindle, ebook and print)
      GHOST BOY VOL. 1 (Kindle and print)
      ALL-STAR PULP COMICS #2
      LANCE STAR SKY RANGER #4 (Kindle and print)
      BOX THIRTEEN - ADVENTURE WANTED (Kindle)
      NEW ADVENTURES OF MAJOR LACY (Kindle and print)
      NEW ADVENTURES OF LYNN LASH (Kindle and print)
      (ALL available wherever fine books are sold)
      and
      The Forty Club available in Print and download at: www.LuLu.com/content/121377