4963MX Book Launch and competition

    Sep 7, 2015
      Dear All,

      An update on the biggest collection of Sherlock Holmes pastiches produced by MX. The book launch is on October 1 in London at a most fantastic venue. I was fortunate to see it in advance, thanks to Steve, and I've got a lovely interview of Steve as well as all the details of the competition that any Sherlockian anywhere in the world can participate in.

      There are some amazing prizes to be won.

      And, as I've said before, this is the collection of a lifetime. It is history in the making.

      Cheers for the Year of Waiting for Sherlock,