4969RE: SHSI Re: Was Sherlock Holmes an atheist?

  • Philip K Jones
    Sep 28, 2015
      My dear sir:

      "ILLU" is the "Christ (J Finley Christ) code" for "The Adventure of the Illustrious Client." My article, titled "The Untold Tales -- Identified," which was published in a recent edition of the SHSI Newsletter, included the codes for all sixty Canonical tales as well as compatible codes for the Apocrypha and the Untold Tales I have identified. If you cannot find it, send me an E-Mail, with your own E-Mail address and I will send you a copy.

      Sincerely:

      Philip K. Jones

      An Ill-dressed Vagabond

      pkenj@...