4991Fw: Case ID - 45012

    Dec 14, 2015
      I'm not completely sure, but is this spam?

      Author, "The Adventure of the Defenestrated Princess", The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories (Part I: 1881 - 1889), MX Publishing, 2015

      On Monday, December 14, 2015 11:57 PM, "customer service postmaster@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia-noreply@...> wrote:

      HTML Message

      Dear customer,
      Your Apple ID was used to iCloud open in from an unauthorized computer. We advise you to confirm and verify your account.
      Click Here

      Copyright Ãfâ?sÃ,© 2014Ãfâ?s Apple Inc. 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014, United States. Todos los derechos reservados.