4994Sherlockians Collections

  • Isabel( Marco Navas Estudio)
    Dec 22, 2015
      Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

      I am pleased to announce that we provide the last figures pack of the Sherlockians collection. A recreation Baker Street in a limited series of miniature featuring the legendary characters of the Shelockian universe. The next installment, will bring Showcase Baker Street to accommodate our beloved and iconic characters.

      6º Issue: The Villains

      - Professor Moriarty

      - Sebastian Moran

      5º Issue: The Family

      - Mycroft Holmes

      - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

      4º Issue: The Irregular

      - Match Boy

      - My dirty little lieutenant, Wiggins

      3º Issue: The Ladies.

      - Irene Adler

      - Mrs Hudson

      2º Issue: Scotland Yard.

      - Lestrade Inspector.

      - Bobby

      1º Issue: Detectives .

      - Mr Sherlock Holmes.

      - Dr. Watson

      - Figures size approximately 7 cm.

      - Handcrafted in resin.

      - Individually painted by hand

      - A limited and numbered edition of 100 sets

      - Includes Certificate of Authenticity.

      - Single Figure Price - 35 € - Pack of 2 figures for 65.

      If you have any question, please contact us.

      Nice day

      Isabel

      http://www.marconavas.com/