5003Sherlock Holmes And The Mystery of Einstein's Daughter etc.

  • Tim Symonds
    14 Jan 12:36 pm
      Nice review below of my 'Einstein's Daughter' just in.

      From: Dale Harris [mailto:darkendale@...]
      Sent: 12 January 2016 18:29
      To: Tim Symonds
      Subject: Re: Sherlock Holmes And The Mystery of Einstein's Daughter

      Thanks for the signed edition of your book Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of Einstein's Daughter. I really enjoyed it!
      The review went up today on my site, Raven's Reviews at www.ravendarkendale.com<http://www.ravendarkendale.com> and also on:
      amazon.com<http://amazon.com>
      amazon.co.uk<http://amazon.co.uk>
      Barnes and Noble
      Good Reads
      Mentioned on two Facebook pages with a link to my site.
      Again, thanks so much for this book. I will cherish it as one of my few author signed books!
      Let me know if I can do anything to help you.

      God Bless
      Dale Harris
      Raven's Reviews

      Based on a real event in Albert Einstein's life - for all who enjoy the classic Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson.

      A review: http://inserbia.info/news/2014/01/sherlock-holmes-and-the-mystery-of-einsteins-daughter-review/

      Sherlock Holmes And The Mystery of Einstein's Daughter by Tim Symonds

      In late 1903 Einstein's daughter 'Lieserl' disappears without trace in Serbia aged around 21 months. As Holmes exclaims in the Mystery of Einstein's Daughter, "the most ruthless effort has been made by public officials, priests, monks, Einstein's friends, followers, relatives and relatives-by-marriage to seek out and destroy every document with Lieserl’s name on it. The question is – why?"

      ‘Lieserl’s fate shadows the Einstein legend like some unsolved equation’ Scientist Frederic Golden Time Magazine
      [cid:image001.jpg@01D14559.7C494EC0]

      Sherlock Holmes And The Mystery of Einstein's Daughter is available at www.mxpublishing.co.uk/engine/shop/product/9781780925721<http://www.mxpublishing.co.uk/engine/shop/product/9781780925721> or www.amazon.co.uk/Sherlock-Holmes-Mystery-Einsteins-Daughter/dp/1780925727<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sherlock-Holmes-Mystery-Einsteins-Daughter/dp/1780925727>. Review copies contact Steve Emecz at mxpublishing@...<mailto:mxpublishing@...>

      [cid:image004.jpg@01CEF590.9FF9FF60] Tim Symonds was born in London. He grew up in Somerset, Dorset and the Channel Island of Guernsey. After several years working in the Kenya Highlands and along the Zambezi River he emigrated to the United States. He studied in Germany at Göttingen and at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), where he graduated Phi Beta Kappa in Political Science. Sherlock Holmes And The Mystery Of Einstein’s Daughter was written in a converted oast house in 'Conan Doyle country', near Rudyard Kipling’s old home Bateman’s in East Sussex and in the forests and hidden valleys of the Sussex High Weald.

      The author’s other detective novels include Sherlock Holmes and The Dead Boer at Scotney Castle (now in 2nd edition), Sherlock Holmes and The Case of the Bulgarian Codex and Sherlock Holmes And The Sword of Osman.

      His fifth novel will be set in Peking during the autocratic rule of the Dowager Duchess Cixi - the She-Dragon of China.

      Tim Symonds is a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society.

      Holmes on justice (The Resident Patient): “Wretch as he was, he was still living under the shield of British law, and I have no doubt, Inspector, that you will see that, though that shield may fail to guard, the sword of justice is still there to avenge.”