5017Re: SHSI Ms Jayantika Ganguly

    21 Jan 6:40 am
      Thank you, everyone! Your wishes warm my heart! Though Sherlock would probably start off with his "grit in the lens" and "fly in the ointment" thing!

      I am, of course, over the moon. It's a great honour for me to be a BSI member...and the first Indian, at that!

      Let me also take this opportunity to announce a new project. Sumalji and a few others are already aware of it, and I've discussed it with the BSI publishers. BSI has this "BSI international series" dealing with the nexus between Sherlock Holmes and the world. The latest one is Sherlock and Spain. We're going to be working on an India volume. Whoever is interested in contributing to this volume, please email me separately and we'll discuss your idea and take it forward accordingly.

      Cheers
      Jay

      Sent from my iPhone

      On 21-Jan-2016, at 16:59, Noufal Ibrahim KV noufal@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

      Capital news! Congratulations Jayantika!