5027Baker Street Showcase

  • Isabel( Marco Navas Estudio)
    Feb 29, 2016
      Dear Ladies and Gentlemen:

      We are pleased to inform you of the release of the last instalment in the Sherlockian series, a diorama showcase featuring the legendary Baker Street and a figure of the Night Watchman, the very last in the series.

      We would also like to take the opportunity to thank you for your constant support throughout the series. We could not have done it without you!

      Features Last Issue:

      Diorama showcase.

      - 1cmwide black wood.

      - Baker Street Color background picture by Ivan Garcia.

      - Hooks for wall hanging.PVC case.

      - Inner size: Width 54.5cm,depth 10cm, height 18cm.

      - Outer size: Width 56.5cm, depth 12cm, height 28cm.

      The Night Watchman:

      -Approximate size: 7cm.

      -Numbered limited edition of 100 units, each hand painted and supplied with a certificate of authenticity.

      Price: €160. Please note that showcases will be only made by customer order. They take 25 working days to complete from the time we receive your order.

      If you have any doubts, do not hesitate to email us and we will gladly assist you.

      http://www.marconavas.com/

      Nice day

      Isabel

      *This is not SPAM: We believe that this information can be of your interest but if it is not like that you have the option to give itself of fall of our list sending a message and immediately your email will be eliminated of our agenda of contacts. Not answer tothis message implies the acceptance of which you want to continue receiving our promotional information