5088Fwd: Project ending tomorrow! SHERLOCK HOLMES: THE ODESSA CONNECTION

    Jun 10, 2016
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Donald Sosin <dsosin@...>
      Date: 10 Jun 2016 11:14 pm
      Subject: Project ending tomorrow! SHERLOCK HOLMES: THE ODESSA CONNECTION

      Dear Sherlockians,

      Only one more day remains in the Indiegogo campaign to fund the first orchestral score for the wonderful William Gillette film from 1916. If you have not already taken a look at the project, please take a few minutes and see the exciting news of how things are coming together to bring the film to the Odessa steps next month with a full orchestral score.

      If you know of anyone who might be interested in supporting this endeavor, please pass this along or let me know and I will write a personal note.

      Thanks so much, and have a great weekend.

      Sincerely,
      Donald Sosin