5108Fwd: International Sherlockian conference: "Another week later" - Florence, 8-10 September 2017

    Oct 4, 2016

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Il Presidente di Uno Studio in Holmes" <presid@unostudioinholmes.org>
      Date: 4 October 2016 at 14:17:51 IST
      To: scion@unostudioinholmes.org
      Subject: International Sherlockian conference: "Another week later" - Florence, 8-10 September 2017

      Dear Sherlockian/Holmesian friends worldwide,

      Uno Studio in Holmes is organizing for September 2017, in connection with our friends from The Reichenbach Irregulars of Switzerland, an international conference in Florence, Italy.

      The title of the conference will be "Another week later" and we shall celebrate our thirtieth anniversary.

      Our conference is organized in connection with "Reichenbach and Beyond - The Final Problem revisited", that our Swiss friends have planned for the weekend from Thursday 31st August to to Sunday 3rd September, 2017.

      After the event in Meiringen, you will have to opportunity to enjoy a second event "A week later", and, like Holmes, you will find yourself in Florence from Friday 8th September to Sunday 10th September.

      The programme is still to be defined, but we'll surely have a session of conferences (in Italian and in English) exploring the connections between Holmes, Watson and Italy, in a suitable typical Florentine location, a dinner, and a tour of some of the possible locations that the Master might have visited during his actual sojourn in Florence. We'll have more detailed information soon.

      So save the date and start planning you trip: this is a double Sherlockian event not to be missed, if you have the chance to.

      For further information please feel free to contact:

      Enrico Solito, BSI, UISH past President <solito.enrico@gmail.com>

      Michele Lopez, USIH President <michele_lopez@tin.it>

      Hoping to see you in Florence next year,

      With my best wishes and regards

      Michele Lopez