5139Re: SHSI Time marches on......

    31 Jan

      On 31 January 2017 at 23:57, chimp4liberty <no_reply@...> wrote:

      How many fans are still here who joined in the first 5 years of the group.??

      My joining date seems to be 14/8/2009. So 8 years will have been completed later this year. I came across this group rather accidentally though.

      My original self-introduction:

      The collection has increased in size since then; and a number of e-books have been added to it (the shift to e-books following an ultimatum from the wife that I find a new apartment to store my books). All three of the news making movie/TV series of these intervening years have been added to the DVD collection (Robert Downey Jr., Benedict Cumberbatch, Jonny Lee Miller).

      Will be 43 later in the year; the elder one is 12. Hopefully being raised as a future fan, though his literary taste right now seems to be favouring the Fantasy genre.