      From: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@... [mailto:SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...]
      Sent: 21 April 2017 20:35
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Subject: Re: SHSI Allegations of plagiarism against Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

      Dear Sumal,  Unless they find more solid evidence and even it would too much of a stretch. This fits into the category of just far fetched theory. Ron

      sumalsn <no_reply@...> wrote:

      Dear Holmesians,

      According to the research by Rodger Garrick-Steele, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle stole the work, The Hound of the Baskervilles - and then poisoned Bertram Fletcher Robinson, the true author to cover up the plagiarism.

      It is also  claimed that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle  did not act alone in killing his friend Bertram Fletcher Robinson, but colluded with Robinson's wife Gladys, with whom he was having a passionate affair.

      The accusation is in a 446-page manuscript entitled The House of the Baskervilles, completed after 11 years of investigation.

      You can read more at this link

      http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/was-conan-doyle-a-killer-and-a-thief-698700.html

      What do you think of this theory? It was floated around the year 2000.

      Regards

      Sumal S

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic