5166Re: SHSI The mysterious death of Richard Lancelyn Green

  • Ron Lies
    25 Apr
      Sumalsn, very interesting about the death. My option is The article brings up so many questions and answers about both sides of the question,that without more information, the question can never be resolved.
      Ron

      sumalsn <no_reply@...> wrote:

      Dear Holmesians,

      Richard Lancelyn Green was a  scholar on  Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Sherlock Holmes and was generally considered the world's foremost scholar on these topics.

      His death was notable for the  suspicious circumstances surrounding it. Please read the wonderful article in the New Yorker magazine I have linked below,

      http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2004/12/13/mysterious-circumstances