5171Re:: Re: SHSI The mysterious death of Richard Lancelyn Green

  • Ron Lies
    26 Apr
      I have thought of this subject since your posting of this article. There is as Sumal mentioned the idea that Mr Green faked his suicide to look like murder. As Sumal has already thought of, A Murderer could tried to fake his crime of murder as a suicide. There is even the possibly of that a friend of Greens or Greens Sister found the body. They did not want it to be declared a suicide and so tried to make look like a murder. There are so many possibilities. Including the that it was a poorly planned suicides.
      Thanks for the discussion Sumal and my other society members,Ron aka one for whom s always afoot.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic