      From: sumalsn
      Sent: 05 May 2017 07:25
      To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
      Subject: SHSI Submissions for the "Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge"

      Dear Holmesians,

      Our members are aware of the fact that we publish our journal, "The Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge",bi-annually.  You are requested to send in your submissions to shsieditors@... . The only criteria for acceptance of your entries is that your work should have something to do with Sherlock Holmes. An Indian connection to it would  be most welcome.