5195Re: SHSI Re:: Inspector Lestrade

  • Ron Lies
    21 May

      Binand and Sumalsn, I am not trying to influence you with what follows . It is only my opinion. I read the first book in the series that dealt with Lestrade trying to catch the Ripper. Spoiler alert, I will not reveal the ending unless you email me back in case you to read the book and form your own opinion.

       I found the plot and the details did not work for me so I did not read any further into the series. That decision was influenced by the demands of so many other Sherlockian books to read beside my opinion stated earlier.. I never drifted back to reading any more.of M J Trows works. That is my input. I would like to thank you again for allowing me to join your group. I enjoy your publication and have even contributed to it.

      Ron in DEnver

      On 5/21/2017 4:01 AM, Binand Sethumadhavan binand@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] wrote:

      I have the first book in the series on my kindle. Haven't read it yet though.

      Binand

      On Sun 21 May, 2017, 12:48 sumalsn, <no_reply@...> wrote:

      Dear Holmesians,
      MJ Trow wrote a series of seventeen books using Lestrade as the central character, beginning with "The Adventures of Inspector Lestrade" in 1985.
      Are there any members familiar with these books?