5225Re: SHSI The best Pastiches ever

  • Ron Lies
    20 Oct

      Not too many . Now I have more to  read ,Thanks.

      On 10/20/2017 2:56 AM, sumalsn wrote:

      Dear Holmesians,

      I suppose all of us have read our share of Sherlock Holmes  pastiches

      This is the list of Top 10 Sherlock Holmes pastiches according to Lyndsay Faye, who has written a Sherlock Holmes pastiche , "The Whole art of Detection"

      Here goes the list,

       The Seven Per Cent Solution by Nicholas Meyer.

      2.    The Case of Death and Honey” by Neil Gaiman.

      3.    A Sherlockian Quartet by Rick Boyer.

      4.    The Doctor’s Case” by Stephen King

      5.    IQ by Joe Ide

      1.    The Beekeeper’s Apprentice by Laurie R. King.

      2.    Good Night, Mr. Holmes by Carole Nelson Douglass

      1.    The Adventure of the Laughing Jarvey” by Stephen Fry.

      2.    The Final Solution by Michael Chabon.

      3.    Sherlock Holmes and the Muffin” by Dorothy B. Hughes.

      Ho     How many have you read?

       Re   Regards,

      Su    Sumalsn

      Ho