TRIVIA

  • KUMAR BHATIA
    Message 1 of 93 , Feb 13, 2013
      Dear Felllow Sherlockians,
      Its really interesting *and* indeed informative to read gurus like
      Sumal and Tim Symonds , speak about thingslike
      " Holmes the Scientist "
      and heavier still , " Sherlock Holmes and Religion ".
      However , to lighten up things a little bit , as of today , I am starting
      to post "TRIVIA' ; Little known facts about the Master and the Canon , and
      all things related to Sherlockania.
      I hope to be able to do so frequently and trust members will find the
      facts interesting
      May I request other members also to share " Trivia" with us as often as
      possible. .
      Here the first one ;
      THE OTHER FICTIONAL DETECTIVE WHO ALSO LIVED AT
      BAKER STREET WAS -* SEXTON BLAKE* -
      sometimes called the " poor mans sherlock holmes "

      KUMAR BHATIA

    • Ron Lies
      Message 93 of 93 , 24 Jan 6:31 pm
        Sumalsn,

          There is good information you posted. It makes sense to me. Thanks for Sharing.

        Ron aka The Game is Afoot