How Watson Learned the Trick

  • mathangicse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2013
      I'm not sure if this has been posted earlier, but only a few days back I came across "How Watson Learned the Trick" written by Sir ACD himself. --> http://www.sherlockian.net/acd/thetrick.html

      Needless to say, I found it very amusing and it put an instant smile on my face.

      Apparently, Sir Conan Doyle wrote this exclusively to be a part of Queen Mary's Dolls' House (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Mary%27s_Dolls%27_House

      Must read for Sherlockians if you haven't already!
    • shsieditors
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2013
        Ooh! Nice! Thanks!

        Sent on my BlackBerry� from Vodafone