Mumbaikars - arise! Annual Meet

  • ruling_jay

      Presentation: Speakers/presenters, please let us know details etc - we need to settle the venue, cost etc. asap, and if any audio-visual aids and stuff are required, please let us know.

      Attendees: Please, please confirm. We need estimates.

      Carrot: Certificate and gift for Organisation Committee members, certificate and gift for presentations, certificate of participation for attendees. We're in the process of compiling a cool conference folder, too.

      Ideas/suggestions/assistance/volunteering for events are most welcome!
    • Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
        Jay,
        I am preparing a statement, (really it is not a document or an essay) on
        the pastiches. I think it will take 15+ mins.That's all.
        venugopal

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2013
          That's lovely! Look forward to it!

          Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone